We are currently offering the following positions:
ACM Biolabs Pte Ltd., an innovative biotechnology company situated on NTU campus, Singapore with a subsidiary (ACM Biosciences AG) in Basel, Switzerland. We are focused on developing our pioneering proprietary amphiphilic block-co-polymer based delivery platform (ATPTM) technology to advance multiple modalities that can be specifically delivered to the right tissues and right cell types.
ACM Biolabs Pte LTD is developing next generation medicines (e.g., immune modulators, vaccines -prophylactic and therapeutic). Our lead asset, ACM-001, uses polymersomes to deliver SARS-CoV-2 beta variant antigen and is being tested both intranasally and intramuscularly in humans in Phase 1 studies. ACM Biolabs using ATPTM platform technology is advancing medicines with its partners and building internal development pipeline.
We continue to build a world-class team of specialists and are looking for:
Current positions in detail:
Scientist/Senior Scientist (Organic/Polymer Chemistry)
- Lead both intellectually and experimentally to advance synthesis and characterization of amphiphilic block co-polymers and or functional lipids.
- Establish protocols for scalable methods for synthesis of polymers and or lipids. Identify and establish partnerships with CROs and CDMOs to develop these block copolymer polymers and lipids further.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team comprising of chemists, formulations scientists, Analytical chemists, biochemists & immunologists within the Company and with partners
- Keep accurate record of experiments and results as required by pharma standards.
- Project Management and coordination with various team members to achieve milestones.
The candidate should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Masters degree or PhD in the field of Organic Chemistry/Polymer chemistry
- Mastered skills in synthesis and purification of amphiphilic Polymers
- Deep understanding and expertise in synthetic & analytical chemistry for Polymers
- Expertise in all characterization techniques of polymers and Lipids (e.g., GPC, NMR, IC-MS, LC-MS, MALDI-TOF)
- Proven track record with scientific achievements in organic/polymer synthesis skills, ability to work independently and as a part of a team with strong initiatives
- Prior experience of working in Pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task in a dynamic start-up environment with an open and creative mind
- Candidates must have excellent written/oral communication skills and strong track record of scientific publications.
Working place: Singapore Interested? We look forward to receiving your application under email@example.com We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.